Diephuis Builders New Home Building Construction Process and Personal Relationship
Dan and Betty Diephus of Diephuis Builders develops a personal relationship while working with you from start to finish in your home building process, understanding your tastes, desires and budget to build your Quality Custom New Home.
Diephus Builders is committed to assisting and helping you through the entire home building project from start to finish
Our construction process may include, but is not limited to:
• Initial Meeting: Needs evaluation, helping you reach your hopes and dreams for your future home
• Site Selection/evaluation – how the home might be placed on the site to take advantage of the best views, elevations
• Preliminary analysis – style of home, size, targeted budget
• Preliminary drawings – Meeting to detail owner's desired exterior, interior finishes and components to the home
• Cost estimate on preliminary drawing to confirm targeted budget
• Make adjustments accordingly to plan or finishes
• Final detailed pricing and specifications
• Construction agreement
No Surprises: Stay within your Budget
Diephus Builders is committed to helping you stick to your original budget. When assisting with décor choices, we will point you in the direction of finishes that fit your budget. If you choose to go over your budget with an add-on, you will know the cost before that particular project is completed. There will be no surprises at the end.